Train the Trainer
FETAC Level 6
This course will provide support to individuals to develop and update their training skills and abilities. Successful completion will lead to a FETAC Level 6 Award in Train the Trainer. The module is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, deliver, assess and evaluate training programmes.
- Understand different learning styles
- Understand the functions and processes of learning and training
- Evaluate different approaches to training
- Appreciate the importance of training on an individual, social and economic level
- Work effectively with a range of learner groups
- Design, deliver and evaluate training programmes
- Develop and implement assessment methods
The specific learning outcomes are grouped into 6 units:
- Theory of Training and Adult Learning
- The Role of the Trainer
- Training Needs and Analysis and Programme Design
- Preparing for Training Delivery
- Delivery and Assessment
- Evaluation of Training
Preferred level of qualification: FETAC level 5 Certificate or a Leaving Certificate, and relevant life and/or work experience. The Train the Trainer course is ideal for those wishing to work in the field of training and development or those who wish to take up a training position within their organisation. Candidates must have good PC skills, good communication skills and an interest in training.
National Register of Trainers
This programme matches the stringent criteria laid down by FAS for registration on the FAS National Register of Trainers. On successful completion of the programme individuals may apply for registration subject to fulfilling all other requirements for the register www.fas.ie
|Date:||9th February 2013|
|Time:||9:30am - 4:30pm|
|Duration:||5 Full Days |
We aim to run this course every second Saturday staring 15th September 2012.