ECDLThe ECDL or European Computer Driving Licence,
is an Internationally recognised qualification enabling people to
certify their competence in essential computer skills and knowledge.
To achieve the ECDL qualification, a candidate must pass one theoretical
and six practical tests covering IT Concepts, File Management, Word
Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Presentations and Information &
- Module 1 - Basic Concepts of Information Technology
- Module 2 - Using the Computer and Managing Files
- Module 3 - Word Processing
- Module 4 - Spreadsheets
- Module 5 - Databases/Filing Systems
- Module 6 - Presentation and Drawing
- Module 7 - Information Network Services
All module tests are carried out using the Automated ECDL Testing System. An ECDL Certificate is awarded once
all seven module tests have been passed successfully.
ECDL aims to:
- Promote and encourage computer literacy for all.
Results in an Internationally recognised qualification.
- Provides an innovative and tangible method of skills measurement and validation.
- A flexible and accessible qualification that offers increased mobility to holders.
- Increases knowledge and confidence in relation to IT skills
ECDL Approved Test Centre
Tests can be scheduled any Wednesday or Friday from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
|Details || Cost|
|ECDL Core Certified ||€28 |
|ECDL Core Diagnostics||€14|
|ECDL Advanced Certified||€40|
|ECDL Advanced Diagnostics||€20 |
Contact us on 091 788387 or email us on email@example.com to arrange your test today.
Please Note: Skills cards for ECDL Core & Advanced must be purchased at a cost of €40!